Course description: Robert Trent Jones, Jr. has designed a masterpiece of the game, blending nature with world class golf. Set in a 1,000-acre Audubon Signature Sanctuary, the Dutch Legacy offers a superb blend of par 3s, 4s and 5s, with multiple tee complexes creating a friendly-yet-challenging course. Playing around Stephens Lake, the Dutch Legacy leaves you mentally and physically challenged, awed by the natural beauty.
- Bobby’s Legacy – 4 1/2 Stars, Golf Digest Places to Play
- Dutch Legacy – 5 Stars, Golf Digest Places to Play
- Dutch Legacy – Best In State, Golf Digest
- Course of the Year – Midwest Golf Course Owners Association
- Best Golf Resort – Minnesota Meetings & Events
- World’s Largest Audubon Signature Sanctuary – Audubon International Signature Program.
- Best Nine Holes of Golf in the State (original first nine) – Golf Guide Minnesota
General Public Rates:
April 15-May 10 – $65 (Weekday) $75 (Weekend)
May 11-September 13 – $95 (Weekday) $109 (Weekend)
September 14-October 4 – $75 (Weekday) $85 (Weekend)
October 5-October 18 – $45 (Weekday) $55 (Weekend)
Rates include 18 holes of golf, shared cart with ProLink GPS and practice facilities.
Rates are subject to Minnesota state sales tax.
Legacy Courses at Cragun’s – Dutch 18
Architect: Robert Trent Jones, Jr.
Golf Package URL: