Ultimate Golf Trip Giveaway – First, Second and Third Prize Winners:
Brainerd Named “One of the Top 50 Golf Destinations in the World” by Golf Digest
- Four Brainerd Golf Trail Courses Rated Among Best In State By Golf DigestGolf Digest, in its May 2005 issue, ranked four courses on the Brainerd Golf Trail — The Classic at Madden’s, Deacon’s Lodge, the Legacy Courses at Cragun’s (Bobby’s) and Golden Eagle Golf Club – among its 20 Best Courses in Minnesota (public and private).
- The Brainerd Golf Trail Has Something For EveryoneIndeed, that is the beauty of the Brainerd Golf Trail. There are all kinds of choices, and really no bad decisions. It’s a string of 10 golf courses, all with in a drive of 45 minutes of each other, and every one located in a backdrop of lakes and woods and most of all ...
- When you think of Breezy Point Resort, the one word that usually comes to mind is golf tradition.The resort, founded by legendary publisher Captain Billy Fawcett more than 80 years ago on Big Pelican Lake, is one of Minnesota’s favorite summer resorts. The golf tradition at Breezy Point began a few years after its founding, in 1924, with the opening of nine holes on what now is aptly named the Traditional Course, ...
- Cragun’s Legacy Courses Now Feature 55 Premier Holes of GolfThe newest course is the 19-hole Bobby’s Legacy, named after its designer. It’s a par-73 venue that’s 6,920 yards long, featuring spectacular lake vistas, dramatic elevation changes and is designed to reward shot makers. It is already considered to be the Legacy’s showcase course.
Minnesota Golf Destinations & Vacations
“The Brainerd Golf Trail and its outstanding golf courses and resorts speak for themselves but what really separates this area from other golf destinations is the overall quality experience these resorts provide. It’s as good as it gets!”
– Brian McCallen, Golf Magazine
“Golf courses in Cabo San Lucas, have the ocean. Golf courses in Scottsdale, have the desert. Golf courses in Brainerd, Minnesota have a unique blend of lakes and woods – but without the stickershock of the greens fees in Cabo or Scottsdale. The Brainerd Golf Trail is excellent golf at reasonable prices.”
– Jon Roe Freelance writer who covered golf for the Minneapolis Star Tribune for more than 30 years