Course description: Designed by Arnold Palmer and named after his father, “Deacon”, Deacon’s Lodge provides world-class golf amidst 500 select acres of Minnesota lakes, wetlands, and mixed forest. In addition to the award-winning layout, this golfer’s oasis hosts a friendly staff, inspiring practice facility and multiple lodging options at Breezy Point Resort including Vacation Homes, Condo’s and Hotel. The full-service lodge style clubhouse is built from individually logged Cedar timbers and provides an idyllic setting to reflect on a great day of golf! A course on everyone’s “must play” list, Deacon’s Lodge will challenge the best while remaining enjoyable to the rest!
- Minnesota’s Top 10 Public Course, Golf Week (2005-2014)
- Best Public Golf Courses in Minnesota, Golf Magazine (2014)
- America’s 100 Greatest Public Courses, Golf Digest (2005-2008)
- Minnesota’s #1 Public Course, Golfweek (2005)
- Top 100 Courses You Can Play, Golf Magazine (2004-2011)
- Best Arnold Palmer Design in the World, Links Magazine
- 4-1/2 Stars Places to Play, Golf Digest (2004-2005)
- 100 Most Women-Friendly Course, Golf For Women Magazine (2001)
- Top 10 New Public Course in United States, Golf Magazine (2000)
- The King’s Dream 18, Kingdom Magazine (2003)
General Public Rates:
Public 18 holes: $110 (Mon-Thurs); $135 (Fri-Sun)
Public 9 holes: $55 (Mon-Thurs); $67.50 (Fri-Sun)
Special after 2:00PM 18 holes: $80 (Mon-Thurs); $90 (Fri-Sun)
Special after 3:30PM 18 holes: $65 (Mon-Thurs); $75 (Fri-Sun)
Rates include cart and practice facilities.
Rates are subject to Minnesota state sales tax.
Breezy Point Resort – Deacon’s Lodge Course
218-562-6262 (Golf Shop)
Architect: Arnold Palmer
Yardage: 6964 yards
Golf Package URL: