Course description: Bobby’s Legacy features an unforgettable blend of shorter, elusive par 4s and 5s with longer, more difficult par 4s and 5s. Playing around Stephens Lake and set in a beautiful 1,000 acre Audubon Signature Sanctuary, woods, water and wetlands beguile and challenge the golfer. Split fairways and target golf characterize Bobby’s experience. The final six spectacular holes showcase elevation changes and dramatic lake vistas.
- Bobby’s Legacy – 4 1/2 Stars, Golf Digest Places to Play 2008/2009
- Dutch Legacy – 5 Stars, Golf Digest Places to Play 2008/2009
- Dutch Legacy – Best In State, Golf Digest 2013/2014
- Course of the Year – Midwest Golf Course Owners Association 2003
- Best Golf Resort – Minnesota Meetings & Events 2003
- World’s Largest Audubon Signature Sanctuary – Audubon International Signature Program.
- Best Nine Holes of Golf in the State (original first nine) – Golf Guide Minnesota
General Public Rates:
April 13-May 13 – $65 (Weekday) $75 (Weekend)
May 14-September 16 – $95 (Weekday) $105 (Weekend)
September 17-September 30 – $75 (Weekday) $85 (Weekend)
October 1-October 21 – $45 (Weekday) $55 (Weekend)
Rates include 18 holes of golf, shared cart with ProLink GPS and practice facilities.
Rates are subject to Minnesota state sales tax.
Legacy Courses at Cragun’s – Bobby’s 18
Architect: Robert Trent Jones, Jr.
Golf Package URL: