Course description: Bobby’s Legacy features an unforgettable blend of shorter, elusive par 4s and 5s with longer, more difficult par 4s and 5s. Playing around Stephens Lake and set in a beautiful 1,000 acre Audubon Signature Sanctuary, woods, water and wetlands beguile and challenge the golfer. Split fairways and target golf characterize Bobby’s experience. The final six spectacular holes showcase elevation changes and dramatic lake vistas.
- Bobby’s Legacy – 4 1/2 Stars, Golf Digest Places to Play
- Dutch Legacy – 5 Stars, Golf Digest Places to Play
- Dutch Legacy – Best In State, Golf Digest
- Course of the Year – Midwest Golf Course Owners Association
- Best Golf Resort – Minnesota Meetings & Events
- World’s Largest Audubon Signature Sanctuary – Audubon International Signature Program.
- Best Nine Holes of Golf in the State (original first nine) – Golf Guide Minnesota
General Public Rates:
April 15-May 10 – $65 (Weekday) $75 (Weekend)
May 11-September 13 – $95 (Weekday) $109 (Weekend)
September 14-October 4 – $75 (Weekday) $85 (Weekend)
October 5-October 18 – $45 (Weekday) $55 (Weekend)
Rates include 18 holes of golf, shared cart with ProLink GPS and practice facilities.
Rates are subject to Minnesota state sales tax.
Legacy Courses at Cragun’s – Bobby’s 18
Architect: Robert Trent Jones, Jr.
Golf Package URL: